Drain Cleaning in San Fernando Valley
Professional Drain Cleaning & Repair
When you require first-class drain cleaning services in San Fernando Valley, All Season Rooter & Plumbing is here to get the job done right the first time.
With over 20 years of experience, no drain issue is too big for us to handle. Whether you have slow drains, recurring clogs, or multiple clogged drains, we have the solution you need.
Professional Drain Cleaning for All Types of Clogs
As a homeowner, you should always take drainage problems seriously. Even if the problem seems minor, it can often quickly escalate into an issue that is much more severe.
If you have a slow draining sink or water standing in your bathtub, it is an indication that something is going on inside your pipes. By calling our drain cleaning professionals as soon as you notice the problem, we can help you identify the source of the problem and repair it before it leads to much bigger issues, such as damaged or broken pipes.
Common causes of drain clogs include:
- Food waste
- Oil and grease
- Toilet paper
- Small objects
- Mineral buildup
Whatever is blocking your drain, we have the necessary tools and skills to find and remove it quickly and effectively. Our licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers use only state-of-the-art technologies to diagnose and repair drains to make your lines flow smoothly.
Is Drain Cleaning Necessary
Drain cleaning is necessary when trying to get rid of odors and trapped particles in your drains. These are two of the common things we see drain cleaning services help with. Doing regular drain cleaning will also ensure you don't encounter any major problems down the line which may end up causing more drain repair costs.
Hydrojetting May Be Right for You
Hydrojetting is one of the most powerful and effective ways of cleaning pipes and restoring them to a like-new condition. This plumbing solution is basically power washing for your pipes. The process involves the use of high-pressure water streams emitted from a nozzle that travels through your drain, cleaning away debris and buildup from your pipes. The loosened material then flows out of your plumbing system in a fast, safe, eco-friendly manner.
The Danger of Store-Bought Drain Cleaners
When faced with a clogged drain, many homeowners run to the nearest convenience store to find a quick-fix solution. But did you know that liquid drain cleaners are not as miraculous as they may seem? Having dealt with the damaging effects of drain cleaners for several years, our plumbers can tell you that these cleaners do more harm than good.
Store-bought drain cleaners should be avoided for several reasons, including:
- The chemicals used in liquid drain cleaners are highly toxic
- The chemicals are so strong that they can cause damage to your pipes
- Drain cleaners often only provide a temporary fix and sometimes do not work at all
If you have a drain clog that your plunger cannot get rid of, make the safe choice by calling our professional plumbers. When we clean your drains, you can have peace of mind knowing that your health and your pipes are not in danger.
4 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drains once per month - If we clean every other part of the house, why do we forget to clean our drains? For optimal results use a combination of warm water and vinegar. Cleaning out your garbage disposal with ice cubes is a good idea too.
2. Add a hair-filter to your shower drain - The most common need for our San Fernando Valley drain cleaning experts is taking hair out of the shower drain. These hair filters will not only see to it that you need drain cleaning less, but they'll actually help keep your drains from needing repairs as well as constant hair removal can add pressure to your drains.
3. Put a lint-trap on your washing machine's drain line - Your washing machine might do miraculous things, but it unfortunately cannot make dirt and debris simply disappear. This gunk will collect in your unit's drain line and can prevent your washing machine from draining properly.
4. Dispose of the following food items in the trash - Chicken bones, pasta, rice, celery, egg shells and coffee grounds should all be thrown away in the garbage. To avoid needing our San Fernando Valley drain cleaning experts, throw out cooking oils and grease in the trash as well.
Contact All Season Rooter & Plumbing today to get a San Fernando Valley drain cleaning expert heading your way.
“They were at my residence within 40 minutes.”- Kimberly K.
“Fixed the problem right away.”- Alejandro C.
“I now have a plumber for future needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!”- Debbie N.
100% Free Estimate
Available for Emergencies
Upfront, Honest Pricing
20+ Years Experience
Fast, Friendly Service
Locally Owned & Operated