Water Heater Repair in San Fernando Valley, CA
Expert Water Heater Installation & Replacement
When your water heater is not working efficiently, count on the team at All Season Rooter & Plumbing to repair it for you. We sell, install, service, and repair water heaters in the San Fernando Valley. For several years we have been here to help you restore the flow of hot water to your home.
Help is on the way! Contact All Season Rooter & Plumbing or call (818) 918-2031 now to schedule an appointment with our licensed plumbers.
We Offer Comprehensive Services for Water Heaters
Our water heater services include:
- Diagnosis: If you have noticed your water heater is acting strangely, it is important to call our professionals right away. Whether your system is failing to produce hot water, making strange noises, or causing your water to taste or smell unusual, we will get to the bottom of the issue as fast as possible.
- Water heater repairs: Several things can go wrong with a water heater, including leaking pipes, corrosion, scale and sediment, and faulty thermostats. Whatever problem you are facing, we have the necessary skills and equipment to fix it.
- Annual flushing: Over time, as minerals and other deposits settle in the water, a water heater develops “sludge” at the bottom of the tank. Our professionals can help you flush these deposits out of the system to prolong its life and prevent malfunctions.
- Water heater installations: If you are in the market for a new water heater, our team can help you find the perfect system for your home and needs. We sell and install gas, electric, and tankless models.
- Water heater replacements: The average lifespan of a water heater is 8 to 12 years. If your system has reached the end of its life or has incurred irreparable damage, we can help you find a high-efficiency replacement.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last
Homeowners can expect a water heater to last anywhere between 7 to 12 years. If you are constantly needing water heater repair and your water heater is around this age you should consider having water heater replacement. Doing so, will help save you more money in the long run.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
A traditional water heater has a large tank that stores and heats several gallons of water. There are two main inconveniences associated with this type of system. First, your hot water supply is limited. If you love to take long showers, the water might turn cold after the tank is depleted. This is because it takes a long time to heat the new water that comes into the tank. Second, this method of water heating is exceptionally inefficient. Keeping a large amount of water warm requires a lot of energy and therefore money.
Because of this, tankless water heaters have been growing in popularity. Also known as an on-demand water heaters, tankless systems produce hot water when you need it. That means no wasting energy to keep a tank full of water hot, which could save you about 35% on your energy bills. Also, you never have to worry about running out of hot water again, as there is an endless supply! Additionally, these systems typically last two times longer than conventional water heaters.
Our San Fernando Valley Water Heater Plumbers are Here to Help!
When you are ready to update your water heater, or when your system requires repairs, reach out to the team at All Season Rooter & Plumbing. Our San Fernando Valley water heater pros will help you make a smart decision about how to proceed with your water heater needs.
Call us at (818) 918-2031 or contact us online today to set up a free estimate with our skilled plumbers.
Our Customers Love Us
“They were at my residence within 40 minutes.”- Kimberly K.
“Fixed the problem right away.”- Alejandro C.
“I now have a plumber for future needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!”- Debbie N.
Why Choose Us?Trusted For A Reason
100% Free Estimate
Available for Emergencies
Upfront, Honest Pricing
20+ Years Experience
Fast, Friendly Service
Locally Owned & Operated